26.1.11

New Freedom: Day Two

Open Log:
Jakobb really was worth every isk, his work to make me into a Capsuleer is more art than science or medicine, so making my first payment today was an honor...even if it took me 12 jumps to do so.  Today also marked the first day flying my Rifter "Riff-Raff".  Running missions for the Federal Navy was a breeze and often times I couldn't lock a target fast enough my 150MM cannons were popping ships so fast...speaking of fast - there's not much else as exciting as running at 900KM/s.  Those Rifter's are amazing pieces of machine - kind of like those Minmatar men!
"Riff Raff" Headed out to make some isk
 I had a terrible nightmare.  Woke me to a cold sweat.  I'm sure I'll have this dream again, but I hope my new freedom isn't short lived...No!  I know I will never be taken or be used that way again.  I'll kill them or they will have to kill me - there's no other option.  Speaking of killing.  Saw on the neocom that the asshole Amarr Captain's ship suffered from a core breach just as he was warping to his home system.  They said it may take weeks pulling pieces of his ship out of the near-by gate's structure.









No comments:

Post a Comment