25.1.11

New Freedom: First day

Open Log:
Arrived in Couster today with 5K isk to my name and luckily the cloths on my back.  If that asshole of an Amarrian Captain had his way I'd been left for dead nude.  He'll have his hands full with that reactor breach just about the time he warps into Amarr space.
Finding that I blended in with all the rest of the new arrivals I quickly looked for any kind of work I could get, short of selling my body.  I love the Gallente Federation, so open and, well, social.  Getting legitimate work was simply a task to chat with Hasier Parcie...it helps that he was more interested in looking at my chest than my Neocom Ident.  Men are so predictable, a little clueless giggle and we've got you by the balls - too bad you are needed for awesome sex from time to time.
My work ended with the completion of all Hasier's tasks - I didn't want to hang around for him to work up the courage to lay down his best pickup moves only to be disappointed by my lack of interest.
I reached out to a "local" who seemed to know his way around ships and making a living at what some may call "being a criminal".  I say he knows what he wants and is smart enough to get it.  He's got me training so hard I barely had time to log my day but never-the-less I did, now it's off to study.  Tomorrow is a big day for me, I'll be taking possession of my Rifter that I was able to purchase.
If I could only erase the bad times of my past like ill placed words...but my scars are for the rest of my life to remind me of what some men are truly like behind closed doors.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment