4.2.11

Armimieres Beltant

open log:
Today I make my way to a new agent and say my fair well to "Armimi", as I call her.  She has become a dear friend to me and I will miss working with her on a daily basis.
The other night as Armimi came aboard "Riff Raff" for an evening of just cruising the solar system, she confronted me of my past.  As it turns out she and my mother were close friends growing up and Armimi could see so much of my mother in me that she wanted to approach me a week ago but felt it to soon.  I cried so much as Armimi said how much I reminded her of my mother, just hearing those words struck my heart in knowing that my mother was with me no matter what and despite what the Armarr have done to my body, they couldn't change my heart or spirit.
We spent the night away with Armimi wrapped in my bussom as we laughed and cried together while stretched out on my bed with a view of the planet and stars.

The morning came all too fast for my likes.  I had been so long since I just was close to someone and not being a sex object.  Having her close to me, reminded me of how alone my life has been and that I could choose not to live that lonely life anymore.  Oh how I so want to be close to someone but I'm so very afraid of what I have to do and that it could cause harm to those closest to me.  I told Armimi of my past from the point of our abduction and through my escape.  Hearing her tell me never to wonder or look over my shoulder for the law, that if they came to her for information that she would handle it.  Her heart broke for me when I told her of what I must do and who I must find.  Having Armimi helping with gathering intelligence will be such a gain to my end goal of making my family complete for the first time ever...my heart swells with joy with the idea of having my children with me. 

2 comments:

  1. What do you miss, in your capsuleer life? What path would your mother want you to trace? Are you ready for your real combat life? Talk to me.

    janeirosagape@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janeiros,

    There's not much that I miss of my slave life in an Amarrian pleasure hub. Since my escape my capsuleer life has been so free that in some ways it frightens me to my core, but my quest to find my children keep me steady and true to the course I must go.

    I believe that the path my mother would want me to follow is the one that brings my family together as that was her greatest love - her family. Her hopes in the last hours of her life were that the abuse she was to endure would have saved me ... I only wish it were only fulfilled.

    The quest I have before me is greatly shortened. From the help of Armimi and her fellow agents, I've been given the complete intelligence of who was behind my abduction and who likely have my children. My daughter is held as a slave to an Amarrian Commodore and my Son has been taken under the wing of a Caldari mercenary. "Human Cattle" in the last of the complexes is where I'll find my children but for the moment I cannot take the fleets of their stronghold. I believe I counted 15 or 20 battleships and massive support wings. I believe that in the next six to nine months I'll be able to kill them all, find my children and let them know that I've come to get them.

    Please feel free to message me to chat. When I'm not missioning for the Navy I'll be doing something for the FDU.

    ~J

    ReplyDelete