3.2.11

Jorja Thiesant Biography

...(this is a w.i.p.)...


When the hostilities between Caldari and Gallente finally broke free, Iyen-Owrsta found itself on the knifes edge and no one on any planet was safe.  Caldari used raiders to conduct their dirty work as a pale attempt to hide their insidious ways.  On regular basis, slavers raided the outskirt planets and settlements for "new stock".  One such raid came for me and my family when I was fourteen.


Originally born in Iyen-Owrsta on the borders of Gallente and Caldari space, life was hard as a settler but my father wouldn't have had it any other way.  My mother was accustomed, however, to life of a more luxurious state than what my father could provide.  My mothers love to her husband was far to great for her to ever complain of her conditions and she always made the best of what she had.


My father tried his best to protect my mother and I, his engineering saved us on several occasions but it couldn't save us from corruption. 


...(t.b.c)...

No comments:

Post a Comment