1.2.11

New Freedom: Next...

open log:
This first week of my escape has lead me on a wonderful adventure and for the first time I have hope for the future.  My skills have been gaining along step with my advance within the Federation Navy and their trust.  I've been on a mission deep into Caldari space.  I've even encountered a Jovian, which strangely seemed to be familiar to me, the oddest feel came over me when I saw the ship on a mission - as if something within me awoke.
I've moved homes and now calling Mirilene my new home base of opperations. It's a beautiful system and my new agent Armimieres Beltant has grown to be a kind friend. We've really seemed to have hit it off and from the stories from other pilot's, she's known to throw a cold shoulder. But for me, I've seen only compassion and a true hope for my advancement. Perhaps it's just a woman thing, needless to say, I'm so very thankful for her and for her friendship - it's been so long.
Armimieres Beltant, Level I Command Division Agent

No comments:

Post a Comment